Pemollow

THYB on Facebook

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

White Flag


Assalamualaikum. Hye.

Aku dulu minat Dido. Walaupun namanya seakan2 burung Dodo (Raphus cucullatus) yang dah pupus, tetapi suaranya memang tak macam burung dodo. Lagu2 dia best dan berkualitilah. Aku rasa.


White Flag is one of my favourite. The song is nice. Not so loud but is strong enough to make us listen. Although I was not quite sure what is she trying to say but

"I will go down with this ship,
I won't put my hands up and surrender,
There will be no white flag above my door,
I'm in love and always will be."

Means a little something to me.

I don't know. Maybe some words of encouraging us not to give up so easily. If it's not about love, it can be about just anything like friendship, study, family, financial, or even blog, maybe?

Yes. Some part of life is just going against us for us to go against it, and collide. Survive, and we can deal with it for good.

Do I have to give in and change my ship, hands up in the air, with white flag waving?

I am living my life and always will be. Forgive me. Believe me. Don't leave me. But if you just can't, expect the same from me.

I am not godly invicible. I am fragile and destructible. But I am living. I always find my way or at least try to find my way to continue surviving.

Got it? Good okbai
Thanks for reading. Bye ;)

2 comments:

Gigi Monster said...

arhh, aq pun suka dido. huhu.

yui92 said...

@Gigi Monster sora dy sedap dan layaannn kan?