Pemollow

THYB on Facebook

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

karya hunun : A Song From the Island


Assalamualaikum. Hye.

Last day on the island I smiled at every second
There were a lot of things I had learned
The stars danced a shimmering light
Lit up the whole silent night
It was a Heavenly sight
Then the Naiad took my hand Roaming free in the sea
Watching coral reef Watching deep blue fish
Dryad in the glade With her floral tiara
Sang a vivid song Saved me from Medusa
I went to the castle of the clouds
On the Icarus' wings Riding Pegasus' back
It took me flying Away from the misery
Of silence and blindness Of hatred and despair

I got the answer for my heart's desire
Praise be to God Praise be to God
The one and only God
There is none but one


p/s : the song has the meaning of it's own...it can be understood just like that or with a lil adjustment by thinking......

Thanks for reading. Bye ;)

No comments: